Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lots of Painted Jewelry Goin on !

  •                                                                                      
  •    Lots of painted jewelry going on~ !  
  • ~   ~   ~    ~  
  • I've been working lovingly on  my new painted/collage jewelry collection-shown below.  They are really unique, colorful, a little weird and I love making them. 
    I'm participating in a Natural Living Expo on Saturday October 12th in the Pontchartrain Center just outside of New Orleans.  There will be an artists loft, where I will show my paintings, painted matchboxes and other found objects as well as my new jewelry....
    Looking forward to it with excitement (and a little anxiety!)
    Whole Food Market is interested in carrying my paper jewelry for the coming holiday season~
  • we shall see!  
  •  
 











 

1 comment: