Sunday, April 6, 2014

a day in April

It's pretty hot today, and I don't necessarily think it's the wine I'm drinking~ There's a lot going on and if I can get a handle on it, that would be great.  I keep having weird dreams like the one where I'm fooling around with an old client of mine-a really old client! Then waking up to an 11 year olds crankiness, getting lunch together, etc. ....
I'm working in the real world again-at Chico's, selling upscale clothes to mature women.  As strange as it may seem to those who know me, it's working out great!  They love me and I love them.   Still, something's missing.  I've been reading the blog for Zero Waste Home and I recommend it to everyone.  I'm making some changes where I can. 
I plan on going on a fossil dig in June and it's something I really want to do again!  Hope I can swing it.  Then Randy teaches a Summer class in Ireland and we will all go.  Like I said, lots of stuff going on....

No comments:

Post a Comment